Portland + Seattle: Double the influence, double the impact
For the second year in a row, the Portland Metro Chamber and Seattle Metro Chamber are co-hosting an advocacy trip to Washington, DC. The trip will bring together 100+ business leaders from Portland, Seattle, and across Cascadia to meet and advocate with elected leaders and federal administrators. Join us, for what promises to be the single-largest DC Fly-In from the Pacific Northwest.
Trip attendees will include members from major business organizations, including the Portland Metro Chamber, Seattle Metropolitan Chamber, Oregon Business Council, and Oregon Business & Industry, along with regional elected leaders.
Scholarships are available for small business and nonprofit members. Please contact Meikelo Cabbage for more information.
Sunday, April 28
- Fly to Washington, D.C.
- Welcome cocktail reception
Monday, April 29
- Meetings on Capitol Hill or with Biden Administration representatives
- Evening reception
Tuesday, April 30
- Visits with Oregon & Washington congressional delegation
- Evening reception with policy makers, staffers, and key partners
Wednesday, May 1 (half day)
- Meetings with Biden Administration officials and national policy experts