What: A community focused business conference that gets rid of old business conference ways. Imagine a business conference that is fun, e-commerce and tech forward, focused on collaboration, application-based learning, relationship building, and representative of the community we live and work in.
Why: The annual Oregon Small Business Fair that helped many small business owners ended a few years ago. We saw a need for an event like this but knew it had to be built back up in a different, exciting way. The Rational Unicorn Legal Services Team often asks, "Why not?" So, here we are again, making some stuff happen.
For: New or emerging small businesses owners, artists/entertainers, or nonprofit founders/board members.
Programming will include:
- Networking coffee and breakfast time before sessions start
- "Inspire Talks" from small business owners who will for 5 minutes each tell their story or teach you a valuable business lesson, or both
- An intentional and curated experiential trade show where you can meet small business service providers
- A swag bag of course!
- Live music
- Food trucks for lunch
- Learning sessions focused on application with scheduled repeats (so you don't miss one and can choose your own adventure)
Where: The Factor Building, 226 SE Madison St, Portland OR 97214
- Fri, Aril 26th (Off-site Happy Hour)
- Sat, April 27th (10am-4pm)
- Sun, April 28th (10am-4pm)
Main Event Page: https://www.rationalunicornlegalservices.com/better-at-business-together-summit