Join Carla Titus of Wealth Worth Within and Ronesha Hayes of Hayes Consulting and Coaching for business plan building workshop. This event is co-hosted with Xcelerate Women and will cover:
- Forecasting/projections: How to plan and budget for your new business idea, understanding the cost components and revenue streams to help you create a profitable and long-term sustainable business.
- Funding sources: Capital access and readiness, startup costs, investing your personal funds, getting loans, getting venture capital, and many more ways to finance your new business idea.
- Cash flow management: Understanding your influx and outflow of cash, managing costs and extending payment terms
- Bookkeeping: Why bookkeeping and record keeping is important to stay compliant, why you need a PnL to review monthly, how to use that data to make informed financial decisions.
- Market Analysis: Understanding your competition and what makes you different Branding your Product: Are you selling the product or yourself?
- Organizing your Business Plan: Formatting a Business Plan that works for YOU
Who should attend this class? Business owners or sole proprietors at all stages of operation who are wanting to write a business plan or re-write an existing one.
Presenters: Ronesha Hayes, owner of Hayes Consulting and Coaching, has a main goal is to help individuals reach financial wellness by providing education and coaching. She started Hayes Consulting and Coaching to help clients realize their full potential by helping them understand credit, budgeting, and finances. She believes once everyone has access to this information generational curses will begin to break and allow for people to be more comfortable talking about money. Ronesha was born and raised in Portland Oregon. In her free time you can find her cycling, gardening, and enjoying time with her family.
Carla Titus of Wealth Worth Within expert with over 15 years of combined corporate financial planning, analysis, strategy, and established online businesses consulting. She provides fractional CFO services and financial consulting to business owners. Her approach is to empower business owners to achieve financial clarity and peace of mind, so that they can get back to what they enjoy. Our priorities for our clients range from having cash in the bank, paying themselves and having a long-term profitable and sustainable business that works for them.
Cost: Community Pricing $10, $20, $35 (For our webinars, we use “pay what you can” pricing to be accessible to the community.)
Location: This is a hybrid event. You can choose to either attend in-person, at our SE Portland office in The Factor Building or join virtually via Zoom. Tickets are the same and will include information for both in-person and online.
Co-Hosted by: Xcelerate Women a transformative community that supports Oregon’s women and gender expansive business owners on their journeys to success. Their business advising, peer mentorship, and growth education programs help women increase self-efficacy and overcome internal and external barriers to create economic power, build generational wealth, and positively impact their communities. Learn more and get connected to services at www.xceleratewomen.org.